Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Google Finance Launches


The much-anticipated Google Finance has launched. As with most Google offerings, Google Finance is in Beta, but that hardly seems to matter much anymore. It seems as most of the services that Google offers are launched in Beta and many stay that way. It doesn't bother me much and I haven't seemed to encounter errors in their other Beta offerings that I use (Gmail).

I enjoy the look and feel of Google Finance and see it as another offering for investors to obtain financial information and research on companies. On the main page of Google Finance, there's a space to enter a ticker symbol or company name, a current snapshots of the major U.S. stock markets, stock quotes, as well as industry news and related headlines. I'll keep it in mind when researching stock and company financial information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home